setting the computers time

Hello group

 While my Ft-736r is in repair (it's been a month now) I have been missing the
9k6 birds.
 So I dug out a rat shack scanner  pro-2044  and looking thur the service
manual
I found the IC MC-3361c  and connecting my kpc9612 tnc to pin 9  I am able to
recieve some of the transmissions from uo-22.

 Well I use wisp 32 and I tell the software in wisp to use UO-22 to reset the
clock in my computer with each pass.

Any body interested in recieving 9k6 baud and doesn't have the money for the
"big rigs" might just give this a try.

I also compared my gps3 garmins  time to UO-22 time and found them to be
exactly the same.

NO SSTV recieved from MIR at my location since new years day.

KB0VBZ Rick