For Sale

Hello everyone,

I am selling some of my digital satellite station that I wrote about in AMSAT
Journal, OSCAR News and QEX.  Custom cables interconnecting all items together
and to an FT-736R and TS-440S are included, plus all original and modification
documentation.  All items were operational  when station disassembled.

TAPR  1200 baud PSK modem
G3RUH 9600 baud FSK modem
TAPR TrakBox

Both beams were totally disassembled and rebuilt in November, 1993.  The boom
and elements were cleaned to shine, polarization relays and phase switching coax
sections and all steel hardware replaced.

KLM 435-18C (18 el 70 cm CP)
KLM 2M-14C (14 el 2M CP)

For photos and more detailed descriptions see:
 http://www.amsat.org/amsat/articles/w6shp/w6shp.html

I will be accepting offers on these items until January 24.  I will accept less for an
offer on several items rather than trying to get the highest offer on each item.

Howard Sodja, W6SHP  In the SF Bay area
AMSAT-NA 6031, AMSAT-UK 4389, TAPR 3605
w6shp@amsat.org