Re: kpc-9612 w/PB problem

Hi Benedict,

On 1/15/99 8:43 PM,  Benedict T. Lim of dic@cdo.weblinq.com wrote:

>  I'm using a kpc-9612 with PB program to try listening to
>the 9600 baud birds (ko's , uo's and tmsat).
>Here is my problem. When my PB tried to uplink for request,
>it will uplink on the other port and not in the 9600 port.My screen
>will fill up datas like PB:empty , Open: and etc. but my PB will
>response on the the other port which is 1200 port. The odd thing is
>this.. When I try to run my PG program, it will uplink on 9600 port and
>not in the 1200 port as what have happen to my PB program..
Try this...

cmd:restore defaults
ppppx~xffs
PRESS (*) TO SET BAUD RATE
ENTER YOUR CALLSIGN=> VE3VRW
KANTRONICS KPC9612 VERSION 7.0
(C) COPYRIGHT 1996 BY KANTRONICS INC.  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
DUPLICATION PROHIBITED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF KANTRONICS.
cmd:<cr>
cmd:intf term<cr>
INTFACE was NEWUSER
cmd:fulldup on<cr>
FULLDUP was OFF/OFF
cmd:port 2<cr>
PORT was 1
cmd:paclen 0<cr>
PACLEN was 128/128
cmd:mydrop 1/0<cr>
MYDROP was 0/1
cmd:intf kiss<cr>
INTFACE was TERMINAL
cmd:reset<cr>

This works for the 9612 and MacPacSat...may work for PB too.

Good Luck,
Don VE3VRW