Re: Very strange sigs on 29.465MHz 2041UTC

Christopher,

I do not know what GTOR is but am sure this is not the same.  This
A technique that has been 'ported over from commericial applications to
amateur radio.  I have not listened to the 29.465 MHz signal so I cannot
be sure it is psk but the description sounds like it could be.  This is a
software TNC system for creating a BPSK or QPSK signal and decoding the
same.  It was released to the amateur community late last month.

Go to the web page I sent out and read the details or down load the free
software.  It is an amazing system.

73...Jim....W5VZF.

Dr. Jim Akers
Dept. of Electrical