From: John Melton - Sun UK - ENS [mailto:John.Melton@uk.sun.com]
Sent: 15 January 1999 07:52
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] TO-31

I noticed only G0SUL (University of Surrey Ground Station) was in the queue
over
the UK yesterday,  so I suspect they were running some tests.  Chris
recently
said he was going to test out the 386 based OBC with the idea of switching
over
to it from the 186 based OBC.  The advantage being that there is more
memory,
so the images would stay around longer.

-- John Melton n6lyt/g0orx