Re: TO-31

I noticed only G0SUL (University of Surrey Ground Station) was in the queue over
the UK yesterday,  so I suspect they were running some tests.  Chris recently
said he was going to test out the 386 based OBC with the idea of switching over
to it from the 186 based OBC.  The advantage being that there is more memory,
so the images would stay around longer.

-- John Melton n6lyt/g0orx