Re: AO27

Jeff,

Thanks for including me in your REGULAR list; I certainly wouldn't want to be on
your irregular list!

When I'm in EL86, a rare grid (Sanibel, Captiva), using the ARROW and FT50, I
put a Y adapter in the headphone slot and run my micro-cassette recorder.  If
you say the time every few contacts, it's easy to review the tape and get fairly
accurate times, and VERY accurate calls! :-)

Consider one of those $20.00 Radio Shack lapel mikes used as a hand mike, and a
pair of over the ear headphones to squelch the outside noises.

Just some thoughts, 73, Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org