Re: AO27

hi all tried to get on ao27 but to many HI's going on whats with that no one else can get on the bird for the whole pass I waited and waited 73s de kb3cyu Sam
-----Original Message-----
From: GPersons <railfan@flash.net>
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Date: Thursday, January 14, 1999 8:45 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO27

I agree that AO27 very hard to hit on the weekends. I had very good luck for a while making contacts but for some strange reason, here lately I have had a VERY hard time making contacts. As a matter of fact, I have made no contacts in over a month. Not that I monitor that much. Strange. I am only running 5 watts with an Arrow. I don't understand what is going on. It is almost impossible to make contacts on the weekends. I feel that if everyone would wait between their calls then us QRP stations would have a chance. I understand that there is only a limited amount of time to "catch" the bird.
Just some musings from a QRP dude.

73

Gary