AO27

I agree that AO27 very hard to hit on the weekends. I had very good luck for a while making contacts but for some strange reason, here lately I have had a VERY hard time making contacts. As a matter of fact, I have made no contacts in over a month. Not that I monitor that much. Strange. I am only running 5 watts with an Arrow. I don't understand what is going on. It is almost impossible to make contacts on the weekends. I feel that if everyone would wait between their calls then us QRP stations would have a chance. I understand that there is only a limited amount of time to "catch" the bird.
Just some musings from a QRP dude.

73

Gary