info

It's IK3ZAW Veronica writing. Just to inform those staions that worked
me via AO-27 during my stop in Orlando in DEC. 98 (on the way back
from Cape Canaveral) that I have printed special coloured qsl cards to
confirm our qso. Yet, the problem is that, being operating /p, I
missed a true log.. I just have a list of the call-signs contacted on
a small ticket.. but I miss all the other data hi! Pse, write me first
and I will be very happy in answering. You can do it either via the
buro or dir. to:
 VERONICA DELLA DORA
PIAZZA FIUME 14
30126, LIDO/VENEZIA
ITALY
(In this case there's no need of USD or IRCs)
My E-mail addr. is: veronica@unive.it
TKS for ur attention! HPE CU SN 73s de Veronica IK3ZAW