AX.25 under VXWorks

Hello,

Does anyone know if any attempt has been made to port the AX.25
protocol for use under VXWorks?  Even if only a partial effort has
been made, this could be helpful.

Also, could someone point me to a complete documentation of the AX.25
protocol (that might be useful in writing a port to VXWorks)?  I plan
to do a little search of my own, but if someone can beat me to it, the
help would be much appreciated.

I am not currently subscribed to this list, so please include the
following address on any responses...

  jrigler@colorado.edu

Many thanks,

Josh Rigler