Rig Control Software for IC-746, FT-736R, and FT-847

Hi,

    For all those who have requested, I have placed a picture of our new
rig control interface for the ICOM IC-746 and the Yaesu FT-847 on our
web site at www.kingsmith-software.com . Both of these interfaces are
currently under development and should be available soon at a very
affordable price.

    We currently have new rig control software available for the Yaesu
FT-736. This software looks and performs similar to the actual radio. It
has a main dial knob, channel knob, SAT selector, buttons, leds, and
signal meter. It has no drift Doppler correction using WinOrbit and
WiSP, and it has all of the available functions of the actual radio. You
can download a demo from our web site.

Thanks for your time and support,

Mark A. Smith
KB5KYX