Re: Very strange sigs on 29.465MHz 2041UTC

Tim,

It could be the newest digital form of communications, PSK for amateurs.
I have been on that mode since it was announced the end of last month and
find it amazing.  Only a few hams have made the grade so far.  Guess I was
one of the first 8 or 10 or so.

For more info look at http://bipt106.bi.ehu.es/psk31.

73 de Jim.....W5VZF.

Dr. Jim Akers