Re: Very strange sigs on 29.465MHz 2041UTC

I hear it at my QTH .. Springfield, MO ... at 0007 UTC ... very regular non-random signal ... to weak to scope out tonight ... will try again tomorrow ...

John
K0UWT

Tim Hynde wrote:

 Is anyone else hearing this very bizzarre signal on 29.465 MHz? Sounds like a cross between RTTY and Slow Scan, never heard anything quite like it. Cyclical but with varying analog tones like slow scan.I thought It might be computer noise but the S-meter is fading as usual for 10m propagation. I figured I'd ask the Amsat group since they're more likely to be listening up there. Tim ka8ddz

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home