Re: K7RR at Sunsat Launch-Vandenberg

Many thanks Tom for the information.  Time now is Wednesday 131845 UTC.
I just checked all my sources and the launch is still on schedule.  A
complete set of backup up antennas have been sent to the Satellite Amateur
Radio Club on Vandenberg via a trailer with mast and rotors in place.  I
will be bringing a set of backup amateur radio VHF/UHF equipment as well
as FM equipment on 145.825.
     At this point in time it appears that we will be just too busy to
attend to the FO-29 pass mentioned a few days ago, but we are equipped to
do so.  There appears to be other real time paths to alert all of us as
well as my concern NOT to cause QRM of any kind from the launch site.  One
fellow voluteered to place a notice on this BBS.  We will try a low power
two meter transmission to get this information to you.  73  Cliff K7RR