RE: MODE A LOOP

I use a loop too, occasionally, for RS reception with
very good results.  I also have a pair of inverted V
antennas that are 90 degrees out.  The system is a
fiberglass pole with the two inverted V antennas as
guys.  I use sections of RG-6 for matching to the 50
ohm line.  It works just as good as the loop although
it is a bit more complicated to make and match.  It
is a bit better when the sat is near the horizon, one
or two S-units.

Kevin, WB5RUE