Correction re. Andy's lecture in Adelaide

Last week I posted a message that Andy Thomas was going to talk and show
his flight video to Amateurs in Adelaide on the 20th Jan. at 7.30pm. in
the George Robertson Room at the West Torrens Council offices. The
address is No.165 Burbridge Rd. Hilton.  NOT No.16 as I posted in an
earlier message.
--
                          73 de Tony....VK5ZAI.
                            |  Email: hutchja@riverland.net.au  |