W7G Special Event Sta

Howdy from Montana - Bill KA7YAO - well due to the overwelhming response
for the satellite operations at the Glacier Watertown Ham Fest in July
this year, I am committed and will be on the air.  The committee has
approved me operating the birds using the special call W7G which will
also be used on HF. Look forward to meeting all of you on the satellites
from the Ham Fest - It's going to be a blast I know.

Bill