K7RR at Sunsat Launch-Vandenberg

     K7RR will be near the launch site of Sunsat at the Satellite ARC
facilities.  We will be aiding the South African team upon successful first
orbit.  If all goes well, launch will be at 141030 UTC and AOS one orbit
later (6000 seconds), at 141210Z when turn on signals will be sent.
     I checked all available voice ham satellites for access at these
times.  Only FO-29 appears to be a good candidate with AOS of 1100/1232 Z.
Other than FO-29 if available on mode JA, 75 meters or Radio South Africa
on 21530 KHz would be earlier sources of information.  This effort of
course is secondary to any QRM to downlink telemetry from Sunsat.
     As all good babies, this is the middle of the night. Join me!  K7RR