ft-736 mod for 9600 ?

Hi Everyone,

                  I just bought an ft-736r. I would like to get a tip if
there is a modification needed in this rig to work with 9600 uo's and
kitsats. I read in the manual and the 736 has an input output jack
directly to the modulator and descriminator of the rig.. Does this input
and output at the back of the rig enough to work with 9600?
                     Hope someone could give a tip.

regards
dic/du9xa