RE: Ok, so what's available in Mode A

While not making it my life's ambition, I have tried several times to get on AO-27.  Just couldn't make it.  Nothing but wall-to-wall hello-hi-good days-greetings-how you doings and not even a short break.  I'm not being harsh, just factual from my experience.  If you want to be heard on AO-27 with any kind of reliability, you will need to have the power/antenna to get it.  Anything else just isn't heard.  Maybe the week day passes are easier, but since I have a job I wouldn't know.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC.  MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net    -    kd9kc@amsat.org
Home  page:   http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
El Paso, where the sun spends the winter.