2 meter opening?

If any of you are bored tonight, point your antennas toward South
Florida around 0130 Monday Zulu.  There is a statewide 2 meter net on
144.230.  There are some big gun stations here and if the band is right,
you might win the award for farthest station.  Stirling, N5PIP, near Ft.
Lauderdale is control op.  We regularly hear from Cuba, Bahamas, and
MOST of the state.  If you hear anything, be sure to let me know, I'll
pass it on.

73, Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org