PBBS

If anyone is operating PowerBBS 5.00 or 5.06 and have a compute typed
manual for it, please e-mail me. Sorry about being off the subject.

Oh yea, can someone tell me where i can find a good, yet cheap TNC? And
is there a scanner available that can scan 200 MHz?

James

"HuKe OnN FoniKcs Wrilly WerK fER MiE!!"