Re: 32 Bit WISP Help Please ???

kosrd@juno.com wrote:

> Hello All,
>  I am trying out the new 32 bit WISP Program. Need help on acouple of
> things:
>
> First Problem: After I become " Up to date " on the directories after
> being logged onto the satellite, the program exits out of MSPE and goes
> back into the ground station Control menu even if I have  the "
> Inactivity Timeout " on 0 or on 10 Minutes. The same problem with the "
> Up to Date Timeout " on 0 or 10 minutes. Also tried ticking the " Only
> quit on new pass ". Basically, I want to stay logged onto the satellite
> even after I have downloaded everything  am Up to date on the
> directories. Any ideas ???

Strange, the Up to Date and Inactivity timeouts do not work.  They were
broken a while back.  I have my Inactivity timer set to 3 minutes and MSPE
stays up to the end of the pass.  I have never heard of your problem
before.

> Second problem: How  do I keep printing the headers on all the satellites
> without having to keep ticking the box after I have logged in ??? I
> cannot configure this in the Satellite Setup, only when i am in the MSPE
> Menus. Any ideas ???

Print headers used to be in the Satellite setup, but it was decided to
remove it I suppose.  It was left in the MSPE Setup.  Anything setup in the
MSPE Window Setup is only for that pass and will revert back to the GSC
Setup Settings when MSPE closes.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org