32 Bit WISP Help Please ???

Hello All,
 I am trying out the new 32 bit WISP Program. Need help on acouple of
things:

First Problem: After I become " Up to date " on the directories after
being logged onto the satellite, the program exits out of MSPE and goes
back into the ground station Control menu even if I have  the "
Inactivity Timeout " on 0 or on 10 Minutes. The same problem with the "
Up to Date Timeout " on 0 or 10 minutes. Also tried ticking the " Only
quit on new pass ". Basically, I want to stay logged onto the satellite
even after I have downloaded everything  am Up to date on the
directories. Any ideas ???

Second problem: How  do I keep printing the headers on all the satellites
without having to keep ticking the box after I have logged in ??? I
cannot configure this in the Satellite Setup, only when i am in the MSPE
Menus. Any ideas ???

73's from K7XQ Jeff  in CM97QI ( Atwater,CA. ) ex KO6RD
EME, HSMS, Satellites 4 X 2m12's 450 watts Full Elevation - 144 MHz
50 MHz - 1296 MHz   2 X 432-9WL's 400 watts Full Elevation - 432 MHz
Internet: vhf2micro@aol.com
K7XQ Webpage:  http://members.aol.com/vhf2micro/k7xq.html