Anyone have a TRAKBOX?

Hello,

I am desparately seeking a TRAKBOX kit, or anyone who no longer has
need for their own who might be willing to part with the hardware for
a resonable price.  Apparently TAPR (Tucson Ameture Packet Radio) no
longer markets it since the original designer no longer supplies the
kits.

I need this because, so far, it seems to be the simplest solution to
writing antenna/radio control software for linux, since I simply have
to set up a serial interface and write/read ascii.  I currently have a
Kansas City Tracker card installed in my PC, but as I've found out,
through considerable internet research, there are no drivers for this,
and I don't have the expertise to write one myself.

If anyone can help me, or correct me if I'm wrong, please reply to me
at

  jrigler@Colorado.EDU

as I am not currently subscribed to this e-mail list.  Thank you.

-Josh Rigler