RE: FS: Icom 970H Transceiver

Hi, Bruce...

If you sell the 970H but the buyer doesn't want the General Reveive Module,
I'll buy it.

Whoever buys your rig is getting a superb deal!  I have 2 of the 970's (one
as a spare) and wouldn't give them up at any cost.  Your price is MORE than
generous to the buyer.

By the way, I have a 2.4 G module but am of course NOT interested in giving
it up.

Let me know if I can take the general receive module off of your hands!!

73 from
Roger Rehr  W3SZ ex-AA3QK ex-WA3JYM
mailto:rrehr@epix.net        FN20ah
http://www.epix.net/~rrehr