Re: P3D TESTING

Hi John and Doug,

Sorry, there seems to be some misunderstanding..

P3D is ready, but it willl be ready for "flight" only after the final testing,
which will be the VIBRATION test.

This test is required by the launcher agency according to their
specificiations (of the particular launcher)..

After the successfull Thermal Vacuum testing, all modules now need to be
potted, i.e. conformal coating or foaming..etc.. with electronic check-out in
parallel. This is a standard procedure done on all previous P3 satellites..
These and other activities are underway for the next couple of weeks at the
P3D lab in Orlando.

73s de Peter DB2OS