P3D TESTING

Hi all. The latest AMSATJournal mentioned that the P3D will undergo
testing in January. Will that testing be done near the DC area as was
done last October? Are volunteers needed again this time. I may be in the
DC area later on this month and may be able to donate some.  If anyone
has any info can you please  let me know ASAP. I tried leaving a message
with the P3D integration lab web site, but got no reply. 73 and Thanks de
Doug ka8qcu
ka8qcu@juno.com