Re: Kenwood TM-201

<<
 Is there anyone on the list that might be familiar with an old Kenwood
 TM-201 and how to use the tone board?

 73 Jeff KF4KGQ >>

Jeff,

I have the book on the TM-401 -- same radio but for 70 cm.  I can xerox it for
you.  It has the tone board instructions.  Involves unsoldering diodes to
program

FRom your ISP I think you live near Birmngham Al.  Send me your address and
Ill mail it to you.

Bill Pasternak WA8ITF