Leap Second caution [*Fluff*]

    OK, so I am beating a dead horse.  I have insomnia ... please be gentle
    on me!

That's alright with me; this is nothing compared to many mailing lists
i've been on.  And i'd rather get three of those than one of those darn
HTML encoded messages...  *sigh*

Those who read 'rec.radio.amateur.policy' will appreciate this old quip.
For it is said that USENET is where you find a mob of people wacking at
the grease spot where a horse once was...

		       -- KD6PAG ("Networking Old-Timer, RF newbie")