Re: WISP PROBLEM

Don't do anything to the Registry.  Be sure you have the latest version of
GSC, 2.01a.  If that isn't it, rename WISP.KEP and do a new DataBase
update.  It will tell you it did not update but it will have.  WISP.KEP
will be regenerated.  Then Redo Schedule.  Let me know.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org