Send in you Photo Today!

Satellite Operators:

Did you know that the following Satellite Operators are pictured on page #2
of the Satellite Operator Photo Album      http://www.parlorcity.com/k9slq

Mark N0NSV - Jim VA3AEC - Jerry K5OE - Jesus EA7AFE - Tom N3CXP - Mike
AB9V - Tony VK5ZAI - Doug VK5GA - Kevin AC5DK - Bill W0OQC - Mike N1JEZ -
Tom NE7X - Jim KA9LDD - Jan PE1KLQ - Mike KD9KC - George AB4KN - Ron 4X1MK -
Jerry W0SAT - Ricardo PY3VHQ - Bill N4XEO - Doug VA3DGR - Ron N5SMJ - Tony
F5BMK - Richard WA1GZY - Paul KC7QFS - Ron N2OGB - Raul EA4RKU - Saif
A41KD - Marco HB9VAF - Kelly N4EWG - Mike KF4FDJ - Mike KC5JDG - John
KA0OXY - Randy N7SFI - Joe PY6ASV - Peter VK1KEP - Miguel PY5BYE - Dean
ZP6XD - Dave W9DN - Erik Kc6UUT - Roy IW9ELR - Jeff KB2WQM - John LA2QAA -
Ramon XE1KK - VA3PK - VA3SF - N1XAU - VE3VRW - VE3OC - CN8GI

I will be updating the album soon so send in your photo today.  Send your
photo in gif or jpg format email to k9slq@amsat.org

I am presently snowed in here in Indiana and playing catch-up.  Anyone who
has sent me a QSL for Satellite or Meteor Scatter contacts will be recieving
mine soon.  I have a pile of about 50 almost ready to go.

Wayne K9SLQ