FS: DSP-93 TNC and Icom 820...

Hi!

I have the following Amateur Satellite Equipment for sale:

1. TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93 DSP Modem with internal Paccomm TNC. Asking $375.00
for both units.  Both units are about two years old and are in excellent
condition. The DSP-93 was built by a very experienced builder... Works well
with all of the current digital satellites (1200/9600 baud)..... Additional
information about the DSP-93 can be found on the TAPR web site at www.tapr.org.

2. Icom IC-820H Dual Band All Mode Satellite Tranceiver. Approximately two
years old and in excellent condition... All 9600 baud mods have been done
by an experienced engineer! Asking $800.00 with a hand microphone.

I will ship either unit in the US (via UPS Gnd insured) for an additional
$10.00

I must admit that I'm not sure of the exact market value of these items, so
if you are INTERESTED in purchasing one of these items, please contact me
and we can negotiate a fair price. If you simply feel the need to tell me
that your buddy Joe bought one of these on the local swap net for less
money, please resist the urge!!!

Best Regards and Happy New Year!

John KA1JMF