WiSP Question

Hi Gang,

     I just acquired a KPC-9612 TNC, and the condition WiSP leaves it in
after a sat pass makes it unuseable on the 1200 baud side.  I found the
variables that are being changed, and was able to restore the TNC to normal
condition, but doing it after each session is gonna' be a real pain.  Is
there a way that WiSP can be told to run a script at the end of a session
to accomplish what I'm now doing by hand?

TNX and 73, Ken

Ken Freedman
AKA N1QQV/QRP  ARRL VE, QRP-L, AMSAT