ao-27 pass

Hi Everyone,

               I've tried listening and uplinking ao-27 in my qht but I
haven't got any luck. Does ao-27 accessible in my Country Philippines or
is the Bird shut out in this area? I'm using 16 element cp for 2m and 30
element cp for 70cm. I've been listening to the pacsat birds and I have
a pretty good listening downlink from this pacsats.
                    I have tried accessing the ao-27 also during
daylight and still no luck. Can someone in this list give me any hints?
                   Thnak's in advance.

dic/du9xa