Re: Re: Phase 3D

Hi Russ.  Good comments.  Last night I gave a talk to one of the local
"amateur radio" clubs regarding satellites.  My ears were frequently
warmed by sarcastic comments regarding the program----of course while all
participants where looking at their HT's in front of them!
     I ended with a set of comments regarding SUNSAT which should be
launched and well received.  It would appear a parrot would be a good
local project.  Possibly those of us might build something similar for
terrestrial use to keep the interest up?  I'd love to show that the South
Africa students have already accomplish this very task!  Cliff K7RR/W6HDO