Re: Re: Phase 3D

Hi Ahmed:

Let me second Dan Schultz's recent e-mail comments on Phase 3D.  Please keep
the faith and support.

If possible, check out the current issues of The AMSAT Journal or OSCAR News
as there are articles on the Phase 3D thermal and vacuum tests that recently
took place in Maryland.  Also, there will some good Phase 3D information in
the upcoming issues of The AMSAT Journal.  In fact, a couple days ago, James
Miller, G3RUH sent me another fascinating article on the IHU-2 that will fly
on Phase 3D.  While I would love to run it in the Jan/Feb issue, there's a
backlog of articles so we will have to run it in Mar/Apr issue.

The bottomline is that good things will come to the good folks who have made
"above and beyond the call of duty sacrifices" to build a good satellite.
It is only a matter of being ready to go at the right time and place.
Patience and discretion are the key words.

73,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
Vicksburg, Mississippi