RE: [sarex] Hoorah for Marex!!

I agree 100% and agree also to the freq. suggestion....ie. packet on 70cm
and SSTV on 2m. But I've been having trouble decoding the SSTV. I work some
HF SSTV...mostly Scottie1. I downloaded w95sstv and chromapix and tried many
of the suggestions seen on this reflector without success. Good downlink
signal and use the packet without problems. Any more suggestions???

Art-N5EXT
EL29