Special Event Station

Howdy From Montana KA7YAO  Bill

The annual Glacier Watertown Hamfest is scheduled for third weekend in
July, 1999 and the committee has included a special event station with
Callsign W7G at grid square DN28 Glacier Park in Montana.

If there is enought interest, I will take my satellite antennas up to
the HamFest and set up the station to operate on the birds from DN28
Montana from just inside Glacier Park.  I any are interested in working
the Special Event, let me know so I can tell the committee that we can
include the satellites for the HamFest.

Bill KA7YAO