Andy Thomas to speak and meet VK hams

Andy Thomas is home in Adelaide for a few weeks and has stated that it
would be nice if he could meet as many of those amateurs as possable
that spoke to him while on he was on the Mir Space Station. It has now
been arranged by the Sth. Aust. div of the W.I.A. that Andy will give a
presentation on Jan. 20th 1999 at 7.30 pm.  The venue will be the
"George Robertson Room at the City of West Torrens Council offices
locaated at 16 Burbridge Rd. Hilton. This meeting is open to all
amateurs that are interested.  Andy's presentation will include a
"preamble" followed by his flight video after which time will be made
available for questions. I am sure it will be a most interesting night.
--
                          73 de Tony....VK5ZAI.
                            |  Email: hutchja@riverland.net.au  |
                            | or Email:   vk5zai@amsat.org      |