VR2XMT QRV again

I have finally installed the satellite antennas back few days ago and start
QRV again. In the past years, my old QTH have some restriction that no way
to point my antenna towards east and I do not have too many QSO with VE and
W stations.

In the next few days, Oscar 10 do have good window into VE, W and would
like to make more contacts into these area. Please look for me on 145.905
Mhz

73 Charlie
VR2XMT / GM7TJV  ( Ex VS6XMT VS96XMT VS97XMT )
Phone  : (852)2347-5141 Home
         (852)9682-4493 Portable
Pager  : (852)71163311 call 6081
E-mail : vr2xmt@amsat.org