Can someone elaborate on this NON-HAM <STRANGE> rule???

Dear Amsat-bb Board:
     I know that this has nothing to do with amateur radio and space,
BUT, I know that we have dealt with Governmental rules before on this BB
(Ex:  Tauzin's police scanner legislation).
    I was listening to a local talk show and someone called in wanting
people to contact their local Congressman/woman and have them stop the
following bill.
Executive order (or decision) #10107 (which has a snuck-in law allowing
the government to take over our homes and weapons in the case of martial
law).  I was wondering if someone can explain this rule to me?

Sincerely,
Keith Thews
kthews@juno.com