Equipment Recommendations Followup

Friends,

Recently I solicited your input on equipment to outfit a new
groundstation. I received numerous emails. Thank you all.

While I received plenty of recommendations and endorsements for
transceivers, antennas, rotors, preamps and even cable - input on
digital equipment was almost non-existant.

I'd like to ask for recommendations (one last time) for digital
equipment. When I operated the sats before I had a Paccomm PSK-1/NB96
combo that I used to operate both the 9600 and 1200 baud birds.
I would assume that in the nearly three years since I last operated there
is newer, perhaps DSP-based equipment available?

Or would you recommend I buy the same combo again?

As promised, I am compiling the information I receive and will make it
available to all in a few more days.

Thanks for your help.

Vy 73 to all.
--