Re: FO-29 [qrm possibly located]

I agree with Ricky and several of us here in Honduras have been writing
"polite notes" and asked the Radio Club Tegucigalpa, of which I am a
member, to change the frequency, but no response. Maybe some support
from all of you interested in helping could do the job. Please send your
emails to the club's secretary directly. His email address is
jmercado@hondutel.hn, HR1JMA his name is Juan Carlos Mercado or
hr1rct@qsl.net. preferably to the first address. URL is
http://www.qsl.net/hr1rct

Ricardo Denis wrote:

At 16:41 31-12-98 -0700, you wrote:
>Howdy Fm Montana - I was calling cq cw on FO-29 on the 23:30 UTC pass at 145.950 up and 435.847 down when an FM signal came on freq for about 1 minute - I moved up frequency and called again and the FM followed me up
about 10 kcs and transmitted again. Did anyone else here this FM signal
Bill KA7YAO