your 10M beam

All mode A ops

I have realized for a long time my 4 el quad cut for about 28.35Mhz hears
better off the back at 29.5Mhz.  I theorized the first director was
behaving as a reflector and the actual reflector  wasn't doing anything.
Jerry, K5OE ran my quad specs through yagimax and confirmed I did in fact
have 6db gain off the back at 29.5Mhz, with nulls off the front.  You
might try turning your beams around and see what you get,  unless of
course you are using a 2M beam for the uplink that is on the same mast.

73...Bob...W7LRD