Re: Interesting wave file.

Well, sorry! I would have sent it using a file attachment but my GAY
e-mail server won't let me send attachments! So, i sent it with text.
Just thought you guys would be interested in this wave becuase it is
NOTHING you guys have ever heard before! (Sorry about those of you that
care. This is just for those in-mature folks that swear at me!)

James