Re: [sarex] Nasa tracking software

>I believe you are talking about Dave Ransom's STS Orbit Plus program.
>This is an excellent program and I have used it for many years. You
>can find it at the following web-site: http://www.dransom.com/
>
>Hope this helps...HAPPY NEW YEAR!
>
>...Harry (KC5TRB)

?, nothing like it, i think I know the one he is talking about it is in full
colour and has 2 smaller windows on top of i larger one and has quite hi-res
graphics of shuttle at different angles. As far as I have heard I don't
think that this is a cheap or free to download programme that they use, I am
going to take a look around now

Ian Koenig