Change of Callsign KO6RD to K7XQ..Excuse the bandwidth

 This is just a note to say that I have changed my callsign from KO6RD to
K7XQ. Also that I have reconstructed my Satellite Station to be QRV back
on the Digital and Analog Satellites .

73's from K7XQ Jeff  in CM97QI ( Atwater,CA. ) ex KO6RD
EME, HSMS, Satellites  4 X 2m12's 450 watts Full Elevation
50 MHz - 1296 MHz
Internet: vhf2micro@aol.com
K7XQ Webpage:  http://members.aol.com/vhf2micro/k7xq.html