rs-13

I received a very nice e-mail from XE2YVW (Al in DL81) requesting a
scheduled qso on RS-13 yesterday. Sure enough, I returned e-mail to Al
and we met on RS-13 last night for the 0200 utc pass over N.A.  This was
a very exiting qso with Al in Mexico and we look for future qso's on
this bird.  Signals were 55 to 57 and I checked the beacon and it was a
full 57 here in Montana. This is the part of amateur radio I enjoy,
making new friends on the airways. Thanks for very nice Qso Al and Happy
New Year to all.... Bill KA7YAO